There are no openings at this time.
The Family Foundation of Virginia is actively recruiting college student interns.
If you are interested in law and public policy, monitoring legislation, research and writing, political media, event planning, fundraising, grassroots, elections, ministry, or special projects with a legislative or cultural emphasis, as well as working with an experienced team of professionals prepared to mentor, this is an internship you cannot afford to miss.
To apply, please complete our Internship Application.
Completed applications should be submitted to Erica Newman
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail: The Family Foundation | attn: Erica Newman | 919 E. Main St., Ste. 1110 | Richmond, VA 23219
- By Phone: (804) 343-0010
The Family Foundation page program is available for high school students only. Our program begins the Monday before the second Wednesday in January and lasts for 60 days in even-numbered years and 45 days in odd-numbered years.
During session, our hours are 8 to 5 and pages are encouraged to work at least 1 full day or 2 half days so they can experience as much as possible. The Family Foundation’s office (919 E. Main Street, 11th Floor) is located in the SunTrust building at the corner of 9th and Main Streets (two blocks from the Richmond Capitol).
Pages will work directly with our full time staff, contract lobbyists, General Assembly coordinator, interns, as well as other pages. Tasks include but are not limited to
- Delivering Family Foundation policy research and briefs to legislation
- Assisting our staff and interns with administrative office tasks
- Attending some committee meetings and House/Senate floor debates
- Assisting in preparation for our annual Day at the Capitol and Legislative Briefing
For more information, please contact Erica Newman by phone at 804-343-0010 or by email at tffresume@FamilyFoundation.org .