1. Contact Your State Legislators
- Click here to use our Legislative Action Center to see which issues need action, and to contact your elected officials.
2. Sign Up for Alerts
- Get up-to-the-minute information on policies and proposals impacting your family and liberties sent electronically by signing up here.
- Get instant text alerts to watch live as The Family Foundation policy team testifies during the legislative session by signing up here.
3. Who is Your Legislator?
- Use our citizen toolkit to connect with your elected representative in Richmond. Find your lawmaker.
4. Voice Your Opinion
- Letters to the editor of your local and regional newspaper still have a tremendous impact on public policy. Remember, your local officials are your neighbors, and consistent observers of newspaper, talk radio and blog content.
Paid for by TFF Action