The Patrick Henry Council
The Patrick Henry Council represents supporters around the state who make annual gifts totaling $1,000 or more. Benefits of this leadership council include:
- Members-Only Invitation to The Richmond Briefing and Reception. Hear directly from top elected-officials (Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, Speaker of the House, etc.) and other high-level state and national speakers on pro-family issues and legislation during the height of the General Assembly.
- Invitation to The Family Foundation’s Regional Legislative Roundtables. A private regional event launching in 2005 designed to provide Council members and other key constituents with the opportunity for discussion with our legislative staff and state legislators on local, regional and statewide issues affecting the family.
- Advance Opportunity To Sponsor Tables Or Purchase Seats For Our Annual Gala Or Regional Receptions, before invitations are sent to all constituents. Tables and seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, allowing our Council members primary seating.
- Our Daily Family E-News Clipping Service. Stay current with the lastest family news from around the state with this free email service reserved for our leadership.
- Focus on the Family’s Citizen Magazine, a monthly publication to keep you current on national issues affecting your family.
For more information on joining one of our Advisory Councils, please contact Scott Russell, VP, Development, at 804-343-0010 or by email at email@example.com.