If you are interested in contributing to the mission of The Family Foundation with your time or talent, we need you! Whether you can give an hour a month or a day a week, whether you know how you are ready to contribute, whether you can come to our office or work from home, please contact Erica Newman.
Photographers: We are currently in search of a volunteer photographer to assist us in capturing events.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (804) 343-0010
The Family Foundation of Virginia is actively recruiting college students for our summer internship program.
If you are interested in law and public policy, monitoring legislation, research and writing, political media, event planning, fundraising, grassroots, elections, ministry, or special projects with a legislative or cultural emphasis, as well as working with an experienced team of professionals prepared to mentor, this is an internship you cannot afford to miss. Our interns are involved in challenging work that will give them real-life experience to benefit them in their future careers.
Applications are received on a rolling-admissions basis; there are no admissions deadlines. However, slots fill up quickly.
What does a Family Foundation internship include?
- $1,500 stipend for two months
- Free housing
- Parking pass for downtown office
- Weekly biblical worldview training and discussion
- Additional reading and educational resources for your personal use (material subject to department)
- Invitation to Family Foundation events, including our annual gala
- Participation in challenging and worthwhile projects
To apply, please complete our Internship Application
Completed applications should be submitted to Erica Newman
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Mail: The Family Foundation | attn: Erica Newman | 919 E. Main St., Ste. 1110 | Richmond, VA 23219
- By Phone: (804) 343-0010